Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Beginning of Something... Jenius!

Its a new year, a new quarter, and a new outlook on life.  


Since I have started studying at the very whimsical Portfolio Center I have learned a lot about design and myself.  

1.  Under any circumstances do you believe you know everything about any subject in design in any part of your career.  Someone, somewhere will know how to do it some other way and sometimes better.
2.  I wish I wasn't already immune to caffeine. 
3.  There is crying in Design, you just don't see it.  Okay well, you might see me crying.
4.  Shelling out $40 or more for something as trite as paper, ink, or foam board is now the equivalent as spending $1 for a soda.  You just don't think about it.
5.  Help others in the field you are in.  Don't try to get revenge on something that you happened to have a hard time with.
6.  There is always time to have a little fun.
7.  Burritos are like little packages from God that you can eat.
8.  Become your hardest critic, then find a way to only listen to half of what she says.
9.  Music is the flying plastic bag that distracts the other half of my brain that tells me I've not good enough.
10.  This shit is awesome!

Click here to read from the old Journal, The Lens of Jenn.


No comments:

Post a Comment