Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cookies, Cats, and Treasures


There is a cute gem and gift shop called Michael's in the Outlet Center. It is your basic tourist shop. Shells for sale and all the wind-chimes and paper weights you can look at. But I like going in here every few years to check it out. And yes, that is Opium smelling incense.

Dad keeps talking about how he wanted oatmeal cookies. They are his favorite, so I decided to make a batch. Mom has one of those cool Kenmore mixers that I always get a home-high every time I use it. 

I caught the family cat, Boogers, taking a nap on the steps. I would love to come back as a house cat in my next life.

1 comment:

  1. Here are some lovely wind chimes that are cute too! Love your cat and I agree, being reincarnated as a house cat means all you do is eat, play and sleep!

    ReplyDelete