Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dear Richmond,



I spent the weekend up in VA hanging out with some old friends. I wanted to take the new camera up and see what it was really made of. But my body decided it was better off lying on Ashley's sofa with nausea and a cold and watching Netfilx (with some great finds like AHHH Real Monsters, Avatar, Star Trek...). I didn't get to dig into Richmond as much as I wanted to but there is always Spring time. What I love about this city is that is ages beautifully. There wasn't a 100 year old building or a graffiti ridden garage door that made me feel like I sunk into the pit of sadness. We went to some good restaurants and had some great sights. SO next time I will take pictures of those. But until then, enjoy the pretty things Ashley and I got while walking on the Canal Walk.




 



1 comment:

  1. Oops, apparently, you were still logged on on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete