Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good night and see you on the next blog.

Tonight is my last post of Something Out of Nothing. After some experimenting and soul searching and fund-raising I finally have the stuff to start my own regular food blog.

The next time you see me will be on the new blog, The Sunday Shoot. Since I have moved to the Outer Banks it has been a roller-coaster of health issues, identity crises, working my butt off, and getting in touch with my roots. Sundays are my free days. The days that I can wake up early and my only obligation is to drink coffee and stay in my sweat pants. The Sunday Shoot will make of all the new food and discoveries I find while not working for someone else.

It will take me a few days to re-design the blog and get a new food shoot going.

So I leave you with these parting words...


See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment