Friday, December 24, 2010

It is looking like a white Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve at the Sanderson house isn't very crazy. Because we are all work-a-holics we have an amazing time sleeping in, eating everything in the fridge, and taking the coffee pot to the extreme. Already, the dog has gotten his face into the Christmas ham and Mom has yelled at the Weather Channel for predicting snow.

It is an extra special time for me because I HAVE A NEW CAMERA! A huge thanks to Jonathan Smith for selling me his extra Canon 40D for Christmas.

To test out my new better half I decided to make a mini-shoot of some of my favorite Christmas ornaments on the tree.


I had an idea to make a children's book about these two. One would be a lonely reindeer who goes on a journey up the Christmas tree to find other reindeer ornaments like him.


Gus was a Cinderella ornament my sister got from a Happy Meal back in the 90s. I remember when we got all the boxes out of the barn, Shelbi and I would look for Gus to make him the first ornament to hang on the Christmas Tree.


If there ever was an ornament that symbolized my Dad, this one is it.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to sitting in front of the TV with my coffee and tin of cookies.

Happy Holidays Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment